Healthcare and Medicine Reference
32. Carmichael C. (AETC National Resource Center.) 5 Models of
Successful Clinical Consultation. 2 pages at http://www.aidsetc.org/
aidsetc?page=et-15-02-05, retrieved February 22, 2007.
33. AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, AETC Training
Levels. Level IV: Clinical Consultation. 4 pages at http://www.aidsetc.org/
aidsetc?page=tr-29-04, retrieved February 22, 2007.
34. Lang D. (Research and Training Opportunities at the National Institutes of
Health, Clinical Electives Program.) Pediatric Consult Service. Four Week
Session. 2 pages at http://www.training.nih.gov/student/cep/p_consult.asp,
retrieved February 2, 2007.
35. Spickard A III, Ryan SP, Muldowney A, Farnham L. Outpatient morning report.
A new conference for internal medicine residency programs. J Gen Intern
36. Parrino TA, Villaneuva AG. The principles and practice of morning report.
37. Shankel SW, Mazzaferri EL. Teaching the resident in internal medicine. Present
practices and suggestions for the future. JAMA , 1986;256:725-9.
38. Harris ED Jr. Morning report. Ann Intern Med, 1993;119:430-1.
39. Kennedy CC, Cook RJ, Eggert CH, Krajicek BJ, Leenstra JL, West CP.
Developing a Blueprint for Morning Report. 10 pages at https://www.im.org/
AAIM/PUBS/Docs/2006TCMR/MorningReport.pdf. retrieved February 10, 2007.
40. Archer TP, Young JJ, Mazzaferri EL. Morning Report. Internal Medicine.
New York and St. Louis: McGraw-Hill, 2000.
41. Marks AR (Editor in Chief). Physician-scientist, heal thyself … J Clin Invest,
42. Barbour GL, Young MN. Morning report. Role of the clinical librarian. JAMA,
43. Sackett DL, Straus SE for Firm A of the Nuffield Department of Medicine.
Finding and applying evidence during clinical rounds. JAMA, 1998;280:1336-8.
44. Schwartz A, Hupert J, Elstein AS, Noronha P. Evidence-based morning report
for inpatient pediatric rotations. Acad Med, 2000;75:1229.
45. Houghtalen RP, Olivares T, Greene Y, Booth H, Conwell Y. Resident's morning
report in psychiatry training. Description of a model and survey of resident
attitudes. Acad Psychiatry, 2002;26:9-16.
46. Weinhlotz D, Edwards JC, Mumford LM. Teaching During Rounds. A
Handbook for Attending Physicians and Residents. Baltimore and London: The
Johns Hopkins University Press, 1992.
47. Lye PS, Simpson DE, Wendelberger KJ, Bragg DS. Clinical teaching rounds.
A case-oriented faculty development program. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med,
48. Myint PK, Sabanathan K. Role of grand rounds in the education of hospital
doctors. Hosp Med, 2005;66:297-9.
49. Mueller PS, Segovis CM, Litin SC, Habermann TM, Parrino TA. Current status
of medical grand rounds in departments of medicine at US medical schools.
Mayo Clin Proc, 2006;81(3):313-21.